How to Make Birria Wings with Consome – A Spicy and Savory Treat
Sweet chili wings might be a little misleading as this is not intended to be a Thai sweet chili sauce. Nor is it intended to be some sort of Asian inspired sauce either. It came about as nothing more than me messing around in the kitchen and throwing a few ingredients together that I thought tasted quite good. It doesn’t contain sesame oil, ginger, fish sauce (which is most yucky in my humble opinion), or Mae Ploy Sweet Chili Sauce. In fact, the only reason I call this wing sauce sweet chili, is because it’s sweet and it contains chili powder. That reminds me, I should look into being a bit more creative with the names of our recipes.
What You’ll Need
1/4 cup sweet chili sauce
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 tablespoon hot chili-garlic sauce such as sriracha
2 teaspoons dark sesame oil
1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
16 chicken wings wing tips removed
fresh ground black pepper
How to make it
1. Make the glaze, in a small bowl, whisk the sauces, sesame oil and ginger together.
2. Trim excess skin from the edges of the wings.
3. Lightly brush or spray with the oil, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Grill the chicken wings over Direct Medium heat until the skin begins to crisp, about 10 minutes, turning once or twice.
5. Brush the wings with the glaze and continue to grill until the meat is no longer pink at the bone, 8 to 10 minutes, turning and brushing with the glaze 2 or 3 times.
6. Serve warm.
You may also choose to bake wings at 375 for 45 minutes then slather on the sauce and
bake again at 400 for 20 minutes until the skin is brown and sauce thickens
The best Mexican Birria de Res Consome and Tacos on the stove top! Birria! Chicken Birria Consome.
Here is my take on the viral Mexican Birria Tacos. Chicken Birria in a on a stove or crockpot is very easy to make with just a few easy step you can have the best homemade Mexican Birria tacos. Homemade Birria wet tacos Recipe.
4 chicken thighs
1/2 tsp ground cloves
1/2 tsp cumin1
tbsp. chili powder
3 tbsp. chicken bouillon
1 tsp smoked paprika
2 tbsp. olive oil
1 chipotle pepper
8 chili peppers
3 garlic cloves
3 thyme sprigs
8 oz. mozzarella cheese
salt and pepper to taste
1 red bell pepper
2 cups of hot water