Indulgent Brown Sugar Caramel Pound Cake Recipe
Welcome to our mouthwatering Brown Sugar Caramel Pound Cake recipe. If you’re looking for the perfect dessert that combines the rich flavors of brown sugar and the sweet allure of caramel, you’re in for a treat. This cake is moist, decadent, and guaranteed to satisfy your sweet tooth. Whether you’re baking for a special occasion or just craving a delightful indulgence, our recipe will guide you through creating a slice of pure heaven.
Preparation 30 minutes Cook Time 1 hour, 25 minutes Serves 12-16 servings
1-1/2 cups butter, softened
2 cups light brown sugar, packed
1 cup granulated sugar
5 large eggs
3 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup whole milk
1 – 8 ounce bag of toffee bits
1 cup pecans, chopped
1 – 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
1 cup brown sugar
2 tablespoons butter
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
How To Make Brown Sugar Carmel Pound Cake
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Spray a 12 CUP Bundt pan with nonstick baking spray with flour.
2. Set aside. Beat the butter until creamy. Add sugars, beating until fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
3. In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt. Gradually add flour mixture to butter mixture in thirds, alternately with milk, beginning and ending with flour mixture.
4. Beat until just combined. Stir in toffee bits and pecans. Spoon batter into prepared pan. Bake until a wood pick inserted near the center of cake comes out clean, 75 to 85 minutes. Cover top of cake with foil to prevent excess browning if necessary.
5. Let cake cool in pan for 30 minutes. Remove from pan, and let cool completely on a wire rack.
NOTE: Don’t freak out if some of the cake sticks. Mine did too. It’s because this cake is so moist. GOOD NEWS! We get to cover all the imperfections with yummy caramel! Spoon Caramel Drizzle over cooled cake.
Caramel Drizzle :
6. In a medium saucepan, combine condensed milk and brown sugar; bring to a boil over medium-high heat, whisking frequently. Reduce heat, and SIMMER for 8 minutes, whisking frequently.
7. Remove from heat; whisk in butter and vanilla. Let cool for 5 minutes before using. NOTE: Make sure you drizzle the caramel while it’s still HOT. When cooled the caramel does somewhat harden.
There you have it – a tantalizing Brown Sugar Caramel Pound Cake that’s sure to impress your family and friends. The combination of brown sugar and caramel creates a symphony of flavors that will leave you wanting more. With its moist texture and irresistible sweetness, this pound cake is a true crowd-pleaser. So, don’t wait any longer – try our recipe today and savor every delectable bite. Happy baking!