2 Lbs Turkey Wings
1 Cup Onions, coarsely chopped
1/2 Cup Green Peppers, coarsely chopped
4 Tbs Vegetable Oil
1 Tbs Butter
1/4 Cup All-Purpose Flour
10 oz Campbell’s Cream of Chicken Soup
3 Cups Turkey Broth
1 Tbs Salt
1 Tsp Garlic Powder
1 Tsp Onion Powder
1/2 Tsp Ground Sage
1/2 Tsp Dried Thyme
1/2 Tsp Dried Rosemary
1/2 Tsp Black Pepper
1. Preheat the crockpot: Turn the crockpot to high heat and close the lid.
2. Season both sides of the turkey wings with all the seasonings (except the Rosemary & Thyme).
3. Place a skillet over medium-high heat and add in the oil.
4. After 2 minutes, add in the turkey wings and sear on each side for 3 to 4 minutes, then remove and add them to the crockpot.
5. Add the butter, onions, and peppers to the skillet and saute for 2 minutes, then remove and add to the crockpot with the turkey wings.
6. Slurry for gravy: In a big bowl, combine the turkey broth, cream of chicken, and flour, then stir well.
7. Pour the slurry into the crockpot over the turkey wings.
8. Sprinkle in the Rosemary & Thyme, cover with the lid, and cook for 3-1/2 hours.