Remember It Later
This recipe! Pin it to your favorite board NOW!Pin
Cheesy Chicken Bacon Egg Rolls Recipe – The Ultimate Snack
When it comes to satisfying your taste buds, there’s nothing quite like the combination of chicken, bacon, and cheese. Add a crispy egg roll wrapper to the mix, and you have a snack or appetizer that is sure to be a hit with friends and family. This Cheesy Chicken Bacon Egg Rolls recipe takes the classic flavor combination and elevates it to the next level.
- 6 egg roll wrappers
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 6 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Optional dipping sauces: ranch, BBQ sauce, sweet and sour sauce
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or lightly grease.
- In a large bowl, combine the shredded chicken, crumbled bacon, shredded cheese, green onions, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Place an egg roll wrapper on a clean surface with a corner pointing towards you. Spoon 2-3 tablespoons of the chicken mixture onto the center of the wrapper. Roll the wrapper tightly around the filling, making sure to tuck in the sides as you go. Repeat with the remaining wrappers and filling.
- Brush the egg rolls with the olive oil to give them a golden brown color when baking. Place the egg rolls onto the prepared baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until crispy and golden brown.
- Serve hot with your favorite dipping sauces.
Tips and Tricks
- For extra crunch, try dipping the egg rolls in a beaten egg mixture before baking. This will create a crispy outer layer that complements the soft and gooey filling.
- If you’re short on time, you can use pre-cooked chicken or bacon to save time on prep work.
- Experiment with different cheese options, such as mozzarella, pepper jack, or even a mixture of your favorites.
These Cheesy Chicken Bacon Egg Rolls are a crowd-pleaser and perfect for game day, parties, or as a quick snack. The combination of savory chicken, crispy bacon, and melted cheese is sure to be a hit with everyone. So, next time you’re in the mood for something indulgent and delicious, give this recipe a try.