Effortless and Delicious Cheesy Bacon Potatoes Made in Your Crockpot
Who doesn’t love a good potato dish? And when you add cheese and bacon to the mix, it becomes even more irresistible! This recipe is easy to make and the perfect dish for any occasion, whether it’s as a side dish, snack, appetizer or even an entree.
- 6 Slices of Bacon
- 3 Pounds of Red Potatoes, Chopped
- 1 1/2 Cups of Shredded Cheddar Cheese, Divided
- 1 Tbsp Ranch Seasoning and Salad Dressing Mix (or more to taste)
- 2 Tbsp Chopped Chives
- Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C) and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Spread the bacon slices in a single layer on the baking sheet and bake for 12-14 minutes until crispy. Let the bacon cool, then crumble and set aside.
- Line the crockpot with aluminum foil, leaving enough overhang to wrap the potatoes. Coat the foil with nonstick spray.
- Add a layer of potatoes to the crockpot, then top with cheese, Ranch Seasoning, and bacon. Repeat the process 2 more times, reserving 1/2 cup of cheese.
- Wrap the potatoes with aluminum foil and cook on low heat for 7-8 hours or high heat for 3-4 hours, or until the potatoes are tender.
- Sprinkle the remaining 1/2 cup of cheese over the potatoes and cook until melted, about 1-2 minutes.
- Serve immediately and garnish with chopped chives.
Enjoy this mouth-watering, cheesy and bacon-filled dish! You won’t be able to resist devouring every last potato chunk smothered in cheesy goodness and crispy bacon bits. This recipe is perfect for any day of the week and will quickly become a favorite in your household.