Lamb Chops with Homemade Garlic Mashed Potatoes and Asparagus: A Delicious and Elegant Meal for Any Occasion
Lamb chops are a delicious and elegant cut of meat that can be enjoyed year-round. They are versatile, easy to cook, and pair well with a variety of sides. In this recipe, we’ll be serving them with homemade garlic mashed potatoes and asparagus for a complete and satisfying meal.
- 4 lamb chops
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pound potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 pound asparagus, trimmed
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Season the lamb chops with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the lamb chops and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until browned. Transfer the lamb chops to a baking sheet and roast in the oven for 8-10 minutes for medium-rare, or until cooked to your liking.
- While the lamb chops are cooking, prepare the garlic mashed potatoes. Bring a pot of salted water to a boil and add the potatoes. Cook for 12-15 minutes, or until tender. Drain and return the potatoes to the pot.
- Add the milk, butter, garlic, and parsley to the pot and mash the potatoes until smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- In a separate pot, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the asparagus and cook for 2-3 minutes, or until tender. Drain and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- To serve, plate the lamb chops, garlic mashed potatoes, and asparagus. Enjoy!
This recipe for lamb chops with homemade garlic mashed potatoes and asparagus is a delicious and elegant meal that is perfect for any occasion. The lamb chops are cooked to perfection and paired with the creamy and flavorful garlic mashed potatoes and the tender asparagus. This is a great recipe for a special dinner or to impress your guests. It’s a great way to enjoy lamb chops, the recipe is easy to follow, and the end result is delicious and satisfying. So why not give it a try and see for yourself?