1 Can pizza crust (or homemade)
6 oz of sliced Pepperoni
8 – 12 oz of 6 Cheese Italian Blend (or Mozzarella)
1/2 – 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese
Tomato or Pizza Sauce (optional)
1. Roll out the dough into a large rectangle and brush it with Italian dressing.
2. Top with as many pepperoni as you can fit on the dough.
3. Sprinkle with cheeses and Italian seasoning and roll up tightly, starting with longest side of dough.
4. Fold sides under, and place on pan, dough seam side down.
5. Brush with an egg white and sprinkle with garlic powder.
6. Bake at 425 degrees for 20 minutes.
7. Let sit for 5 to 10 minutes, then slice and serve. By then it’ll be time to git ‘er down!