Remember It Later
This recipe! Pin it to your favorite board NOW!Pin
Apple Pie Stuffed Cheesecake: A Decadent Delight
Are you looking for a unique and delicious dessert to impress your guests at your next dinner party? Look no further than the Apple Pie Stuffed Cheesecake. This delectable treat combines two classic desserts, apple pie and cheesecake, into one irresistible package. Not only is it a feast for the taste buds, but it’s also a showstopper that is sure to impress your guests.
How to Make Apple Pie Stuffed Cheesecake
Making Apple Pie Stuffed Cheesecake is a lot easier than it sounds. Here’s a step-by-step guide to help you make this delicious dessert:
- Start by making the apple pie filling. In a medium saucepan, combine diced apples, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and lemon juice. Cook over medium heat until the apples are soft and the mixture has thickened. Set aside to cool.
- Next, make the cheesecake filling. In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese, sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, and flour until smooth. Set aside.
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease a 9-inch (23 cm) spring form pan and set aside.
- Roll out your pie crust and cut it into 4 equal squares. Press one square into the bottom of the greased spring form pan.
- Pour half of the cheesecake mixture into the spring-form pan. Spoon the cooled apple pie filling on top of the cheesecake mixture. Repeat the process, ending with a layer of cheesecake mixture.
- Place the spring-form pan in the oven and bake for 45-50 minutes, or until the cheesecake is set and the crust is golden brown.
- Let the cheesecake cool to room temperature before removing it from the spring-form pan. Serve with a dollop of whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon, if desired.
Tips for Perfect Apple Pie Stuffed Cheesecake
Here are some tips to help you make the perfect Apple Pie Stuffed Cheesecake:
- Use a firm, tart apple, such as Granny Smith, for the best results.
- Be sure to cook the apple pie filling until it has thickened. This will ensure that it doesn’t make the cheesecake soggy.
- Let the cheesecake cool completely before removing it from the spring-form pan. This will help prevent it from cracking.
- If you prefer a sweeter cheesecake, you can add more sugar to the cheesecake filling.
The Apple Pie Stuffed Cheesecake is the perfect dessert for any occasion. Its combination of sweet and tangy flavors, combined with the flaky pie crust and creamy cheesecake filling, make it a decadent delight that is sure to please. Whether you’re serving it at a dinner party or enjoying a slice with a cup of coffee, this dessert is sure to be a hit. So why not give it a try and see for yourself?