Easy No-Bake Fruity Pebbles Cheesecake Recipe – Impress Your Guests!
Looking for an easy, no-bake dessert that’s sure to impress your guests? Try our Fruity Pebbles Cheesecake recipe! With its bright and colorful appearance, this dessert is perfect for parties or just a sweet treat at home. Our step-by-step instructions make it easy for anyone to make this delicious cheesecake.
Ingredients: To make this Fruity Pebbles Cheesecake, you’ll need:
- 3 cups Fruity Pebbles cereal
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 24 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Fruity Pebbles cereal (optional)
- Prepare the crust: In a large mixing bowl, combine 3 cups of Fruity Pebbles cereal with 1/2 cup of melted unsalted butter. Mix well to combine.
- Press the crust into a 9-inch springform pan, using a flat-bottomed glass to press it firmly into the bottom of the pan.
- Chill the crust in the refrigerator while you prepare the filling.
- In a separate large mixing bowl, beat 24 oz of softened cream cheese with 1 cup of granulated sugar and 1 tsp of vanilla extract until smooth and creamy.
- In a separate mixing bowl, beat 2 cups of heavy whipping cream with 1/4 cup of powdered sugar until stiff peaks form.
- Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture until well combined.
- Fold in 1 cup of Fruity Pebbles cereal into the cream cheese mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared crust and smooth the top with a spatula.
- Chill the cheesecake in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or until set.
- Once the cheesecake is set, remove it from the springform pan and transfer it to a serving plate.
- Optional: Top the cheesecake with whipped cream and Fruity Pebbles cereal for added color and flavor.
Our Fruity Pebbles Cheesecake recipe is an easy and delicious dessert that’s perfect for any occasion. By optimizing your post for SEO, you can increase its visibility and attract more readers to your website. Try out this recipe and let us know what you think! Don’t forget to share it on social media and tag us in your posts.