Peach Cobbler Cheesecake: A Delicious Dessert That Will Satisfy Your Cravings
Peach cobbler cheesecake is a mouth-watering dessert that combines the delicious flavors of peach cobbler and cheesecake. This recipe is perfect for those who love the taste of peach cobbler but want something a little more decadent. With a flaky crust, a creamy cheesecake filling, and a sweet peach cobbler topping, this dessert is sure to satisfy your cravings.
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 24 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup peach cobbler topping
- Preheat your oven to 325°F.
- In a medium bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, 1/4 cup of sugar, and melted butter. Mix well and press the mixture into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add in the remaining 1 cup of sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract and mix until well combined. Pour the cream cheese mixture over the crust.
- Drop spoonfuls of the peach cobbler topping over the cream cheese mixture. Use a knife to swirl the peach topping through the cream cheese mixture.
- Bake the cheesecake for 50-55 minutes or until the center is almost set. Allow the cheesecake to cool for at least 2 hours before slicing and serving.
Peach cobbler cheesecake is a delicious and easy-to-make dessert that will satisfy your cravings for something sweet. With a flaky crust, a creamy cheesecake filling, and a sweet peach cobbler topping, this recipe is sure to be a hit with your family and friends. Give it a try and see for yourself!