Bourbon Peach Streusel Cheesecake Recipe: A Sweet Delight
If you’re in search of a delectable dessert that combines the rich flavors of bourbon, the sweetness of peaches, and the irresistible crunch of streusel, you’re in for a treat. Our Bourbon Peach Streusel Cheesecake recipe is a masterpiece that will leave your taste buds dancing with joy. Let’s dive into the details of this mouthwatering creation.
Ingredients You’ll Need
Before we get into the nitty-gritty of the preparation, make sure you have the following ingredients at hand:
- 1 1/2 cups of graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup of granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup of unsalted butter, melted
- 3 (8-ounce) packages of cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup of bourbon
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 2 cups of fresh peaches, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup of chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup of old-fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup of brown sugar
- 1/4 cup of unsalted butter, cold and cubed
Creating the Crust
- In a mixing bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, 1/4 cup of granulated sugar, and the melted butter. Mix until the crumbs are evenly coated.
- Press this mixture firmly into the bottom of a greased 9-inch springform pan, creating an even crust. Place it in the refrigerator to chill while you prepare the filling.
Making the Filling
- In a large bowl, beat the softened cream cheese until it’s smooth and creamy.
- Add 1 cup of granulated sugar and 1/4 cup of flour to the cream cheese. Mix until well combined.
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time, ensuring each is fully incorporated before adding the next.
- Stir in the bourbon and vanilla extract, blending until the mixture is silky and smooth.
- Gently fold in the diced peaches, distributing them evenly throughout the filling.
Crafting the Streusel Topping
- In a separate bowl, prepare the streusel topping by combining the chopped pecans, oats, 1/4 cup of flour, brown sugar, and cubed cold butter. Use your fingers or a pastry cutter to mix until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Assembling and Baking
- Pour the cream cheese filling over the chilled crust in the springform pan, ensuring it’s evenly spread.
- Sprinkle the prepared streusel topping generously over the filling, covering it completely.
- Bake the cheesecake in a preheated oven at 325°F (163°C) for about 50-60 minutes or until the edges are set, and the center slightly jiggles.
- Once baked, remove the cheesecake from the oven and let it cool in the pan on a wire rack. Then, refrigerate it for at least 4 hours or overnight to allow it to set.
Serving Your Delightful Dessert
Once your Bourbon Peach Streusel Cheesecake has had time to chill and set, it’s ready to be enjoyed. Slice it into generous pieces, serve it with a dollop of whipped cream or a scoop of vanilla ice cream, and savor the heavenly combination of flavors and textures.
In conclusion, this Bourbon Peach Streusel Cheesecake recipe is a must-try for dessert enthusiasts and those looking to impress their guests. With the warm embrace of bourbon, the sweetness of peaches, and the delightful crunch of streusel, it’s a dessert that will leave everyone asking for seconds. So, roll up your sleeves, gather your ingredients, and treat yourself to this culinary masterpiece!