Delicious Peanut Butter Balls with Chocolate Rice Krispies Recipe – Easy and Irresistible
Peanut Butter Balls with Chocolate Rice Krispies are just like your favorite Peanut Butter Balls but with a crispy filling thanks to the rice krispies. This delicious candy is great for the holidays and cookie trays! Truly, the perfect combination of sweet and salty. A must make for Christmas!
- 1 cup of crunchy peanut butter (the chunkier, the better!)
- 6 tablespoons of honey (for that extra touch of sweetness)
- 1/8 teaspoon of salt (just a pinch to enhance the flavors)
- 3 cups of Rice Krispies cereal (the classic crispy goodness)
- 1 1/2 cups of vegan chocolate chips (because who doesn’t love chocolate?)
How To Make Peanut Butter Balls with Chocolate Rice Krispies
- Grab a muffin pan and line it with liners. Give them a light spray of non-stick spray to make sure your treats come out easily.
- Time to melt some goodness! In a saucepan over low heat, melt together the peanut butter, honey, and salt. Keep stirring until everything is melted and well combined. You’ll start to smell the delicious aroma!
- Once the mixture is smooth and melted, take it off the heat. Now it’s time to add the Rice Krispies cereal. Stir it in until all the cereal is coated and mixed well. You want every bite to be packed with that peanut butter flavor.
- Get your muffin pan ready and evenly distribute the mixture into the liners. Press it down firmly to make sure everything sticks together nicely. You don’t want any crumbly treats!
- Now for the chocolaty goodness. In another saucepan over low heat, melt those vegan chocolate chips. Keep stirring constantly until they’re perfectly melted and smooth. Be careful not to burn it!
- Spoon the melted chocolate over each treat in the muffin pan, making sure to distribute it smoothly and evenly. Get creative and make some swirls or patterns if you’re feeling fancy.
- It’s time to chill out! Pop the muffin pan in the refrigerator and let the treats firm up. It won’t take too long, just enough time to build up your excitement.
- Once they’re firm and ready to go, take them out of the fridge. Peel off the liners and get ready to indulge in these irresistible Peanut Butter Rice Krispies Treats. Share them with friends or keep them all to yourself – no judgment here!
- So, go ahead and treat yourself to these delectable goodies. They’re the perfect combination of sweet, crunchy, and chocolaty goodness that will satisfy your cravings in no time. Enjoy every bite and savor the deliciousness!