Dreamy Cream Cheese Chocolate Pound Cake!!
This is a tried and true recipe !! if you want to satisfy your sweet tooth, you cannot go wrong here. This is the way my Mother always made, just give a shot it won’t fail you !To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
For the pound cake:
°200 g of flour
° 200 g of butter
° 200 g of sugar
° 150g dark chocolate
° 4 eggs
° 1 packet of baking powder
For the topping:
°200g dark chocolate
° 140 g of butter
° 8 cl of liquid cream
1. Mix the eggs and the sugar until the mixture whitens, add the flour and the baking powder then mix well.
2. Melt the chocolate and butter for 1 minute in the microwave then pour into the first preparation and mix.
3. Pour the preparation into a buttered and floured cake tin and bake for 40 minutes at 170°C.
4. Melt the chocolate in a bain-marie, stirring with a spatula and add the liquid cream.
5. Remove from the heat, let cool, add the butter and mix with a whisk.
6. Once the topping is cool, spread it over your pound cake with a spatula.