Remember It Later
This recipe! Pin it to your favorite board NOW!Pin
Strawberry Bombs Recipe: Delicious and Easy to Make
Are you in the mood for something sweet, fruity, and easy to make? Then you’re in the right place! In this article, we’ll be sharing our favorite Strawberry Bombs recipe with you. Not only are they incredibly delicious, but they’re also quick and easy to make. So, let’s get started!
- 1 pound of strawberries
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 package of cream cheese, softened
- Graham cracker crumbs
- Wash the strawberries and cut off the tops.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract. Mix until smooth.
- Using a piping bag or a plastic bag with the corner cut off, pipe the cream cheese mixture into the strawberries.
- Dip the tops of the strawberries into graham cracker crumbs.
- Chill the Strawberry Bombs in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Make sure the cream cheese is softened before mixing it with the powdered sugar and vanilla extract. This will make it easier to mix and create a smoother consistency.
- You can also try adding different toppings to your Strawberry Bombs, such as chocolate chips or chopped nuts.
- If you don’t have a piping bag, you can use a plastic bag with the corner cut off instead. This will work just as well and is a great alternative.
There you have it! A simple and delicious recipe for Strawberry Bombs that’s sure to satisfy your sweet tooth. These treats are perfect for any occasion and are sure to impress your friends and family. So, what are you waiting for? Give this recipe a try today!