Cajun Chicken and Shrimp Alfredo Pasta: A Delicious and Easy Dinner Recipe
Are you looking for a tasty and easy dinner recipe? Look no further than Cajun chicken and shrimp Alfredo pasta! This flavorful dish combines the spicy kick of Cajun seasoning with the creamy goodness of Alfredo sauce, all tossed together with pasta and succulent shrimp and chicken. It’s a quick and delicious meal that’s sure to satisfy the whole family.
- 1 pound of pasta (we recommend fettuccine or linguine)
- 1 pound of chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 pound of medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons of Cajun seasoning
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- 1 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook until al dente, about 8-10 minutes. Drain the pasta and set it aside.
- In a separate pan, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook until it is no longer pink, about 5-7 minutes. Remove the chicken from the pan and set it aside.
- In the same pan, add the shrimp and cook until they are pink and opaque, about 2-3 minutes per side. Remove the shrimp from the pan and set them aside with the chicken.
- In the same pan, add the heavy cream, Parmesan cheese, and minced garlic. Stir until the cheese is melted and the sauce is smooth.
- Add the cooked pasta, chicken, and shrimp to the pan with the sauce and toss to coat. Sprinkle with Cajun seasoning and salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve the Cajun chicken and shrimp Alfredo pasta hot, garnished with additional Parmesan cheese and fresh parsley if desired.
This Cajun chicken and shrimp Alfredo pasta recipe is easy to customize to your liking. If you want to add some extra veggies, try tossing in some sautéed bell peppers or mushrooms. You can also use different types of pasta, such as penne or farfalle, depending on your preference.
This recipe is sure to be a hit with the whole family. The combination of Cajun seasoning and Alfredo sauce creates a uniquely flavorful and satisfying dish. The chicken and shrimp add protein and make it a complete meal. Plus, it’s easy to make and ready in just 30 minutes!
Keywords: Cajun chicken and shrimp Alfredo pasta, dinner recipe, Cajun seasoning, Alfredo sauce, pasta, chicken, shrimp, easy recipe, quick dinner.