How to Make Oreo-Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies in Just a Few Easy Steps
Introduction: Are you a cookie lover? Do you want to try something new and exciting? Look no further than the Oreo-stuffed chocolate chip cookies! This delicious treat is a perfect combination of crunchy Oreos and soft, gooey chocolate chip cookies. In this article, we will provide you with an ultimate guide to making the perfect Oreo-stuffed chocolate chip cookies that will leave your taste buds wanting more.
To make the perfect Oreo-stuffed chocolate chip cookies, you will need the following ingredients:
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 24 Oreos
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs and vanilla extract to the mixture and beat well.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture and mix until just combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Take an Oreo and place it on a tablespoon of cookie dough. Add another tablespoon of dough on top of the Oreo, then press and seal the edges to completely cover the Oreo with the dough.
- Place the cookie balls on the prepared baking sheet, leaving about 2 inches between each cookie.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the edges are lightly golden brown.
- Let the cookies cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
Tips and Tricks:
- Make sure your butter is softened, but not melted.
- Do not overmix the dough, as this can result in tough cookies.
- If you prefer softer cookies, slightly underbake them by reducing the baking time by a minute or two.
- Use high-quality chocolate chips for the best results.
- You can experiment with different flavors of Oreos to create new and exciting cookie variations.
Conclusion: Making Oreo-stuffed chocolate chip cookies is a fun and easy way to satisfy your sweet tooth. By following our ultimate guide, you can create the perfect cookies that will impress your friends and family. So what are you waiting for? Get baking and enjoy the deliciousness of Oreo-stuffed chocolate chip cookies!