Sugar Cookie Cherry Cheesecake
A sugar cookie crust, a thick cheesecake filling and cherries galore on top! A perfect dessert…that is, once you add some whipped cream of course!!! Try this cherry cheesecake soon! Thanks to the sugar cookie crust, this dessert comes together rather easily! The filling is simple, too! Just be sure to bring your cream cheese to room temp first for easier blending!
1-1lb of Pillsbury Sugar Cookie Dough, I used the mini cookie dough pieces
4-8oz. blocks of Cream Cheese..softened
1 tablespoon Vanilla Extract
1 cup Granulated Sugar
1 can cherry pie filling for the topping
1. Press the cookie dough into the bottom of an 8 inch springform pan and bake at 350 about 15 minutes until almost done.
2. Let cool. Meanwhile, beat cream cheese and sugar.
3. Add vanilla and one egg at a time, beating well.
4. Pour into crust. Lower oven to 325 and bake 75-90 minutes until cooked through and browned.
5. Chill overnight in fridge and top with canned cherry pie filling.