Loaded Seafood Linguine Recipe: A Delightful Pasta Dish
Are you in the mood for a delicious and satisfying pasta dish? Then try out this loaded seafood linguine recipe! This dish is perfect for seafood lovers and is packed with flavor and nutrients. In this article, we will go through all the ingredients and steps needed to create this tasty and satisfying meal.
To make this delicious seafood linguine recipe, you will need the following ingredients:
- 1 pound of linguine pasta
- 1/2 cup of olive oil
- 1/2 cup of unsalted butter
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 pound of shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 pound of mussels, scrubbed and debearded
- 1/2 cup of white wine
- 1 cup of chicken broth
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup of chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
Now that we have all the ingredients, let’s start making our loaded seafood linguine.
Step 1: Cook the Linguine
Cook the linguine in a large pot of salted boiling water until it is al dente. This should take around 8-10 minutes. Drain the pasta and set it aside.
Step 2: Cook the Shrimp and Mussels
Heat the olive oil and butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the minced garlic and cook for around 1-2 minutes, until it is fragrant. Then, add the shrimp and mussels to the skillet and cook for around 3-4 minutes, or until the shrimp is pink and the mussels have opened up.
Step 3: Add the Wine, Chicken Broth, and Cream
Pour the white wine into the skillet and let it simmer for around 2 minutes, or until the liquid has reduced by half. Then, add the chicken broth and heavy cream and let the mixture come to a simmer.
Step 4: Add the Linguine and Parmesan Cheese
Add the cooked linguine to the skillet and toss it with the sauce until it is fully coated. Then, add the grated Parmesan cheese and chopped parsley, and toss everything together until the cheese has melted and the sauce is fully incorporated.
Step 5: Serve and Enjoy!
Serve the loaded seafood linguine in bowls, garnished with additional parsley and grated Parmesan cheese. Enjoy your delicious and flavorful pasta dish!
Tips for Success
- Make sure to cook the linguine al dente, so it doesn’t become mushy when you mix it with the sauce.
- When cooking the shrimp and mussels, make sure to not overcook them, so they don’t become rubbery.
- Use fresh ingredients, like garlic and parsley, to enhance the flavors of the dish.
- If you don’t have white wine on hand, you can substitute it with chicken broth.
The loaded seafood linguine recipe is a fantastic dish that is easy to make and perfect for any occasion. It’s a great way to enjoy a delicious pasta dish that is packed with flavor and nutrients. Make sure to follow the directions carefully, and you will have a fantastic meal in no time.
- Can I use other types of pasta for this recipe? Yes, you can use other types of pasta, like spaghetti or fettuccine, instead of linguine.
- Can I use frozen seafood instead of fresh? Yes, you can use frozen seafood, but make sure to thaw it before cooking.
- Can I use vegetable broth instead of chicken broth? Yes, you can use vegetable broth instead of chicken broth if you want to make the dish vegetarian. However, keep in mind that the flavor of the dish may be slightly different, as chicken broth has a different taste profile than vegetable broth. Nonetheless, it will still be a delicious and satisfying meal.